Bath Guitar Studio is proud to announce One to One Online Music Lessons via Skype.
Skype lessons are available in Guitar, Lute, Ukulele and Banjo.
Here is how it works:
* All you need is a relatively modern PC/Laptop with a broadband internet connection, a webcam and a microphone
* Note: to be effective your broadband needs to be at least 3Mbps (preferably >10Mbps)
* Download the current version of Skype (it's free) and install it on your computer
* Sign up to Skype for your free address
* Book a lesson time with Bath Guitar Studio (via email or phone)
* Pay for your lesson via Paypal (at least 24 hours in advance)
* Go Online at the agreed time
* Accept the call when your tutor rings you via skype
* You can see, and hear, your tutor on the main screen
* You can see yourself on the small inset screen
* Your tutor simply sends your music through to you during your lesson
* You can then view this music on your monitor whilst still viewing your tutor - or you can print it out
* Bath Guitar Studio's online lessons run exactly the same as a one to one lesson in our studio except you don't have to leave the comfort of your own home. The system is easy to use, even for people not so computer literate.
* You can even record the lesson to play it back at your leisure (free software to record Skype video is available online)
Here are just some of the benefits:
* Study from home
* Save time and money on your journey to our studio
* The lessons are the same price as our studio lessons
* Receive the same expert tuition as you would in the studio
* Ideal for people who cannot travel for whatever reason
* Perfect if you live too far away from a suitable tutor
To find out more, or arrange lesson times, please call Bath (01225) 469459 or email me at
The lessons are priced as follows:
30 minutes - £15
60 minutes - £25
All lessons are to be paid for in advance through Paypal
Please note: At least 24hrs notice must be given to reschedule, or cancel, a booking.
We can teach students all over the world at a time that suits you.
Why not get in touch today?